Tuesday 3 January 2012

Pound Cake Cupcakes

I baked this for my girl 4th years old birthday after i failed 2 attempts on sponge cake. It is ok as she love this cake very much as i guest she like the strawberries and her name on it. :)

Decoration part it is up to you as some like buttercream but i really don't like it because it is too too too sweet and oily. You know la, nowadays we all very 'health conscious". hehehe... i guest this also limited to what you eat, if you like the food then health talk later. :p Children likes buttercream because whenever you making that, my princess will sit beside me and eat the buttercream while i frost the cake.
For this i just melt some semi-sweet chocolate with double boiler and deep in fresh strawberries and 'write' my girl name with some M&M alike candies. :)

Here's my cuppies for my beloved baby 4th years old birthday. Luckily she likes it. phew... 
This for my house celebration
This for my IL house celebration

Here's the recipe. You will not see any link here and please do not think i am so clever to have my own recipe :p. hahaha... I got this recipe from the 1st baking class i went ^ ^ hoho

Ingredients:
250g butter
250g fine granulated sugar (i used only 200g and it is just nice)
200g eggs (around 4 eggs)
1 tsp vanilla essence 

250g cake flour
1 1/2 tsp level baking powder

80g milk

Method:
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. One at a time beat in eggs. Then beat in vanilla essense
3. Alternately add in shifted flour mixture and milk and finishing with flour mixture
4. Scoop batter into baking cup until 2/3 full
5. Bake at 180 degree for 20-25 minutes

Note:
Mix well the egg before add in another 1 (you will see that is line like spider web then you are on the right track)
Cool the cupcakes completely before frosting with your favorite recipe or decorates as you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...